Series and trilogies are amazing ways to get to know and grow with amazing characters that are followed throughout a book series. The reader came feel like they become a member of the characters’ family or group as they read from book to book. I love being able to follow the stories plot twists and turns, especially when the book ends on a cliff hanger. I mean really, are there any books that end and you are like NOOOO!!!! I don’t want to let go! This is when a series comes in handy.
Some series that I want to read I have heard from friends or have seem them on book tube videos. These all have peaked my interest for many reasons either being the hype around the series or the themes surrounding the stories.
- The Darkest Mind series by Alexandra Bracken
- Selection series by Kiera Cass- said to be a fun and easy read
- Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz- for my love and weird and wonderful books
- Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas – have to have a YA fantasy
- Darker Shade of Magic series by V.E. Schwab- because I loved the Night Circus
- Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare- I am loving the mortal instrument series!
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik – to get some mythical story telling
- Ruined series by Amy Tintera- say the great reviews on Epic reads channel !
- Dark Tower series by Stephen King- currently reading book 2!
- Dorothy Must Die series by Danielle Paige – who doesn’t love a twist on the Wizard of Oz!
If anyone else has any suggestions or has read the series on my list feel free to add comments! Would like to get all your opinions of these and any other amazing series to read !!!!